Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sumare

Sister Monterio´s mom has officially adopted Eric and is sending him presents in Manaus...good times!

Well, all good things must end...and that includes Bragança Paulista. Dad, you called it, Bragança has been closed to sister missionaries and elders now live there. We were told Tuesday afternoon and spent the day cleaning out the house, updating the area book, and crying as we said 'goodbye' to our friends. But, we (Sister Monteiro and I) are going back on October 16th for Ana´s wedding...I hope.

I am now in a city called Sumare, my ward is called Nova Veneza...and Sister Monterio is in the same zone, so good times. My new house is larger than my last, but they didn't get it cleaned up, and we've had to spend the day cleaning the new house. Sometimes, I just feel like I'm here to be responsible and walk and walk and walk. My companion is from Southern Brazil and is named Sister Wagner. She's been out for 15 months...yeah, boa sorte for me... I'm her 13th companion, but this area is good. The members are excited to help us, already we have gone out with one, and the food! All the sisters are a bit larger after serving here.

We get to watch Conference, as long as we have investigators!!!

Love you all! Pictures to come!
-Sister Shannon Stapley

No comments:

Post a Comment